Find our Luxury Dude Ranch's Location
From Saratoga, Wyoming and Nearby Cities
The Lodge and Spa at Brush Creek Ranch is a luxury guest ranch in Saratoga, Wyoming, located in the famed Platte River Valley between the towering peaks of the Sierra Madre mountain range and the scenic splondor of Medicine Bow National Forest. Encompassing an impressive 30,000 acres of unspoiled countryside, Brush Creek is one of the largest guest ranches in Wyoming and a world-renowned luxury dude ranch and the only "dual" ORVIS endorsed Fly-Fishing & Wing Shooting lodge in Wyoming, offering the ultimate in privacy, refinement and adventure.
Brush Creek Ranch location in relation to nearby cities:
- Cheyenne, WY (CYS) - 130 miles 2.25 Hours
- Denver, CO (DIA) - 240 miles 3.30-4 Hours
- Jackson Hole, WY (JAC) - 326 miles 5.50 Hours
- Laramie, WY (LAR) - 75 miles 1.25 Hours
- Rapid City, SD (RAP) - 370 miles 6.45 Hours
- Salt Lake City, UT (SLC) - 334 miles 5 Hours
- Saratoga, WY (SAA) - 13 miles 20 minutes
- Steamboat/Hayden, CO - (HDN) 126 miles 2 Hours
- Vail/Eagle, CO (EGE) - 203 miles 3.5 Hours
Please Note: Distances are estimates; actual times may vary due to season and road conditions.