Rewarding Wyoming Guest Ranch Jobs & Careers
Wyoming Jobs on the Ranch
THE TIME IS NOW TO JOIN ONE OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER LUXURY RANCH TEAMS IN THE U.S.!
Are you adventurous, hard working and have a spirit to serve? Embark on an exciting and rewarding adventure by joining one of the most sought after luxury ranch teams in the U.S. The Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch is currently searching for passionate and dynamic associates to fill a variety of positions on our 2014 team. Time and time again, we receive rave reviews from our guests who recognize the dynamic Brush Creek Ranch staff for making the difference in their vacation of lifetime. As a member of our elite team, there is plenty to look forward to:
- Live in the heart of the American West and experience the rare opportunity to live and work on an historic cattle ranch.
- Gain valuable and unique employment and leadership experience while building your career with White Lodging, one of the hospitality industry's most recognized leaders.
- Enjoy competitive compensation which includes: a monthly salary, housing and all meals, and end of season service gratuity bonus.
- An opportunity to explore and discover all the activities that Brush Creek Ranch offers across the ranch's 15,000 acres of scenic beauty, along with the surrounding Platte River Valley and the majestic Medicine Bow National Forest.
- Connect with other like-minded individuals and forge new friendships as you work together to ensure the highest level of service and fulfill our goal of creating lifetime guests at Brush Creek Ranch.
*NOTE: For all positions, priority will be given to applicants able to work the duration of the summer season, from June to October.
*ALSO: Please let us know if you sing or play an instrument in addition to the position you apply for as there will be additional unique opportunities for you to showcase your talent!
Apply now for the following positions:
- Front Office Team—Concierge
- Human Resources/Employee Services—Employee Housing Attendant
- Housekeeping Team—Cabin Keeping Attendants
- Culinary/F&B Team—Food & Beverage Servers and Bartenders; Sous Chef; Culinary I Cooks (Advanced Level); Culinary II Cooks (Entry Level); Pastry Chef; Dishwasher/Utilities Worker; Venue Stager; Employee Housing Chef
- Activities & Outfitters Team—Activities Guide; Fly Fishing Guide; Shooting Range Guide; Wing Shooting Guide; Kennel Assistant; Archery Guide; Mountain Bike Guide/Mechanic; Yoga Instructor; Wrangler; Lil’ Wranglers Camp Coordinator/Wrangler
- Trailhead Spa Team—Massage Therapists; Spa Coordinator/Cosmetologist; “On Demand” Massage Therapists
- Ranch Operations Team—Groundskeepers/Landscapers; Ranch Hand
View our detailed list of job descriptions and apply today to join the Brush Creek Ranch team!