Driving Directions to Saratoga, Wyoming
Winter/Spring Driving Directions
*PLEASE NOTE: WY-130/Snowy Range Road is still officially CLOSED and our Winter/Spring Driving Directions listed here are still in effect.
From Denver International Airport
- Go out Terminal East and continue on Peña Blvd for 3 miles
- Take E470 Tollway North exit, Exit 6B toward Boulder/Ft. Collins (0.9 miles)
- Merge onto E470N (portions toll) for 17 miles
- Merge onto I-25N/US-87N via Exit 47 toward Ft. Collins (crossing into Wyoming) for 80 miles
- Merge onto I-80W via Exit 8B toward Laramie
- You will pass through the town of Laramie
- From Laramie, travel approximately 75 miles on I-80 and take Exit 235 for Walcott/Saratoga HWY 130 & HWY 230
- At the stop sign, turn left (South) towards Saratoga
- Travel South approximately 20 miles on US-30 East/US-287 S/WY-130 East to downtown Saratoga
- Continue through town, past Shively Airport and Valley Foods, then an additional 8 miles to WY-130/Snowy Range Road
- You will see signage for Medicine Bow National Forest; Centennial, turn left at this intersection onto WY-130 and continue East for 6.6 miles
- At this point, you will see a large red sign on the right (with reflective lights at nighttime) for Brush Creek Ranch
- Turn right at sign (heading South), follow the gravel road for 1.6 miles to the Ranch main entrance gate on the left.
We always recommend that you phone the ranch office at 307.327.5284 to confirm driving directions to Brush Creek Ranch. To avoid getting lost, we caution you: DO NOT rely on your GPS or phone mapping pins! Please follow the directions as presented or phone us ahead of time to confirm the route!
Brush Creek Ranch Directions
Commercial flights fly into Denver International Airport (DIA) and Laramie Airport (LAR).
Private/charter aircraft access is available into Shively Field Saratoga Airport (SAA), only 13 miles from the front gate of our extraordinary Wyoming working ranch.
Our partnership with Mountain Aviation, an FAA certified aircraft operator, offers you convenient private flight options from the Denver metro area airports direct to Saratoga airport. Ask your ranch concierge or sales manager for details!