Jo's Cowgirl Cabin
JO’S COWGIRL CABIN RESIDENCE
Jo's Cowgirl Cabin Residence is spacious with 1,867 square feet of living space. A truly unique cabin with very playful decor, Jo's Cowgirl Cabin Residence is the largest residence at Brush Creek Ranch. This one level home has Two bedrooms, Two full bathrooms, a Full Outdoor Patio as an additional Dining Area and a Deck. The cabin is also furnished with a Full Kitchen, Dining Area, Washer/Dryer units and two Fireplaces.
The Master bedroom features a Queen bed and in the sitting area is a Twin Daybed with a Twin Trundle bed below.
The second bedroom is furnished with a Queen bed and a set of Twin Bunk beds. There is also a Full Sofa Sleeper in the Living Area.
Located in a private enclave and next door to Stagecoach Cabin Residence, enjoy the seclusion and view just outside the front door. Jo's Cowgirl Cabin Residence is also near the Equestrian Center.
- Master suite has an additional living area with walk-in closet equipped with washer/dryer, twin trundle, fireplace & sitting area; includes bathroom with a double sink and a sun room porch with its own private entrance
- Second bedroom contains a queen and twin bunk bed that looks out through many surrounding windows
- Living area includes full sleeper sofa & wood burning fireplace
- Sliding door entrances walk-out to two divided patio areas
- Windows surround living area to create the most enchanting view of Wyoming’s landscape
- Full kitchen with stainless steel appliances, center island cutting/food prep station
- No words can describe the endless possibilities that this cabin has to offer for any guest
Beds: 2 Queens, Full Sleeper Sofa, Twin Bunk and Twin Trundle
Square Feet: 1,867
Standard Occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 10