Extraordinary Dining at Brush Creek Ranch
Dining at Brush Creek Ranch is centered around the culinary heritage of the region and the convivial atmosphere historically associated with ranch dining. From campfire cookouts to meals enjoyed at the Chuckwagon or in our saloon, dining is always a festive occasion on the ranch. Chef Emily Meyer and her culinary team works with locally-sourced ingredients to provide you with a delicious taste of the true West in our Brush Creek Ranch dining experiences.
Our Dining Venues Include:
- Trailhead Great Room: Located in the Trailhead Lodge, the crown jewel of Brush Creek Ranch, the Trailhead Great Room offers an opulent setting for memorable meals.
- The Chuckwagon: Family-style feasts served in a fun and festive setting.
- Creekside Dinner Camp: The epitome of ranch-style dining; campfire meals enjoyed under the stars.
- Falcon Peak Overlook: A captivating natural setting for al fresco meals and special events.
- The Saloon: Old-fashioned fun in our authentic Western saloon.
- Destination Yurts: Special venues for unforgettable events, our yurts are a destination in themselves.