The Magee Homestead
A Private Luxury Ranch Getaway
For the ultimate in private luxury ranch getaways, the Magee Homestead prairie hideaway offers a romantic and spellbinding retreat for adult couples or intimate groups of up to 27 guests. Here, take hold of your own time enjoying exquisite, personal attention, lavishly-appointed accommodations, delightful culinary delights, and western adventures that will rekindle your sense of discovery and wellness.
Magee Homestead features a private lodge, a collection of nine historically restored cabins, a spa, and a pool in a peaceful, creek-side setting tucked amidst the award-winning Brush Creek Ranch in Wyoming. Ideal for an enchanted couple’s getaway, a picturesque ranch honeymoon, or an unforgettable family vacation, this is the ultimate escape. The dedicated homestead staff provides an entirely customized experience with offerings that include horseback riding, fly fishing, shooting sports, and spa and wellness treatments. Enjoy refined hospitality and consummate privacy for a rejuvenating stay in the lap of supreme luxury.
Features of Magee Homestead
- Stunning Magee Lodge featuring private dining room, outdoor patio and great room with bar and billiards
- Adult-centric immersive wellness experience with Luxury accommodations for a maximum of 24 guests
- Signature culinary dining with chef-prepared contemporary Rocky Mountain cuisine and expansive wine collection
- Outdoor adventures, including equestrian pursuits, fly fishing excursions, ranger tours, shooting and archery
- Dedicated staff including personal concierge and all guides, gear and instruction for on-site activities
- Magee Spa with luxurious treatments, salon services and grotto soaking tub
- Luxury pavillion with outdoor pool, cabanas, poolside saloon and grill and library
- Wellness and fitness programming including Yoga Yurt, meditation, hiking and biking on over 50 miles of trails, full fitness center
Celebrated Western Heritage
The property on which the luxurious guest ranch now sits was a cow camp and hay-producing ranch back in the early 1900s. The smaller cabins on the property, which have been renovated and turned into individual lodging cabins, were once used as housing for cowpokes.
The name of each individual cabin – TZ, Elk Hollow, Burgess, Wood, Pearce, Downie and Wiant – come from the original property title work, which likely reflects the names of the original homesteaders before the Ranch was blended into one larger property. In addition, an historic stagecoach from the Gold Hill Stage route originally located on the Magee Homestead has been moved, completely renovated and serves as an elegant cabin suite on the main ranch.
To inquire about availability for your personal Western escape or a private group retreat to Magee Homestead at Brush Creek Ranch, please submit a Reservation Inquiry.