Cowgirl Up for a Cure at Brush Creek Ranch
Cowgirl is an attitude, really. A pioneer spirit, a special American brand of courage. The cowgirl faces life head on, lives by her own lights, and makes no excuses. Cowgirls take stands. They speak up. They defend the things they hold dear. A cowgirl might be a rancher, or a barrel racer, or a bull rider, or an actress. But she's just as likely to be a checker at the local Winn Dixie, a full-time mother, a banker, an attorney, or an astronaut." Dale Evans, "Queen of the Cowgirls" 1992
Plan an amazing escape with your girlfriends and loved ones on September 4-7, 2014 to "Cowgirl Up" for an unforgettable 3-day weekend event to benefit Susan G. Komen®.
Enjoy an inspiring weekend to remember, along with special guest Ambassador Nancy G. Brinker, Founder & Chair of Global Strategy for Susan G. Komen, and contribute to this worthy cause! Highlights include:
- Adventures and activities on our 15,000-acre luxury guest ranch including: horseback riding, fly fishing, shooting sports and archery, hiking, mountain biking and more!
- Well-appointed lodging surrounded by an awe-inspiring landscape
- Fitness Hike/Run Challenge
- Rejuvenating fitness and wellness spa offerings
- Nightly live entertainment including CMA recording artist Suzy Bogguss and Nashville's Eric Von
- Fresh & Inspired Gourmet Rocky Mountain cuisine
- Inspiring speakers including Komen Scholar Dr. Jennifer Pietenpol focusing on research, health, wellness and cancer prevention
- Opportunities to create an enduring community with fellow cowgirls
All-Inclusive 3-Night Weekend Package* Details:
$2,250 per person with $750 per person being donated back to Susan G. Komen, your contribution will be matched, dollar for dollar, by the Bruce & Beth White Family.
*Pricing covers lodging, meals, soft drinks, premium spirits, beer and wine and a wide range of activities with guides, gear and instruction. Excludes 10% ranch fee, taxes, spa services and off ranch experiences.
ALL COWGIRL UP RESERVATIONS ACCEPTED VIA THE BRUSH CREEK RANCH OFFICE ONLY! Inquire now by calling 307-327-5284 or email: email@example.com.
View our Cowgirl Up for a Cure photo gallery here: