RAINBOW CABIN RESIDENCE
Rainbow Cabin Residence features Two Bedrooms and Two Bathrooms over two stories. The 1,192 square foot luxurious Log Cabin is designed with a Full Kitchen, Dining Area, Washer/Dryer units, and a Potbelly Stove in the Living Area.
Rainbow has a King bedroom downstairs, with the secondary bedroom and bathroom located upstairs. The upstairs bedroom has two magnificent sets of Twin Bunk beds. There is also a Full Sofa Sleeper in the Living Area.
Located in Anglers Camp just above the Brush Creek Ranch Foundation for the Arts.
The beautiful cabin tucked into the hillside has a view from the Front Porch to both inspire and be inspired. Rainbow Cabin Residence is within walking distance to Brush Creek itself.
- All fisherman cabins are grouped together and located in the utmost ideal spot for those who come to enjoy fly fishing excursions
- Each cabin offers a unique theme and is also located 1.25 miles from the Lodge, Chuck Wagon, Saloon, Outfitter’s Center, etc.
- Kitchen is fully equipped with all the essentials
- Washer/Dryer combo stocked with the basics on lower level
- Dining area walkout to secluded patio area
- Living area includes a wood-burning stove and is open to the kitchen & (chandelier lit) dining area
- Lower level bathroom includes a shower & a shelved closet
- King master bedroom is located on the lower level
- In the upper level of the cabin you will find a bedroom that has two sets of twin bunk beds with drawer storage below and also includes a chest of drawers, bedroom closet, and an attached bathroom
- Both bedrooms offer generous storage space for those who enjoy longer stays at the ranch
Beds: King, Two Twin Bunks and Full Sleeper Sofa
Square Feet: 1,192
Standard Occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 7
Location: Anglers Camp