Brush Creek Ranch Packages
Cowgirl Up for the Cure
"Cowgirl is an attitude, really. A pioneer spirit, a special American brand of courage. The cowgirl faces life head on, lives by her own lights, and makes no excuses. Cowgirls take stands. They speak up. They defend the things they hold dear. A cowgirl might be a rancher, or a barrel racer, or a bull rider, or an actress. But she's just as likely to be a checker at the local Winn Dixie, a full-time mother, a banker, an attorney, or an astronaut." DALE EVANS, "Queen of the Cowgirls" 1992
Save the dates of September 4-7, 2014 to round up your girlfriends and loved ones to "Cowgirl Up" for an unforgettable 3-day weekend event to benefit Denver's Susan G. Komen for the Cure. Plan now to immerse yourself in an inspiring weekend to remember and contribute to this worthy cause! Highlights include:
- Adventures and activities on our 15,000-acre luxury guest ranch including: horseback riding, fly fishing, shooting sports and archery, hiking, mountain biking and more!
- Well-appointed lodging surrounded by an awe-inspiring landscape
- Rejuvenating fitness and wellness spa offerings
- Nightly live entertainment plus barn dance
- Gourmet Rocky Mountain cuisine
- Educational programs and inspiring speakers focusing on health, wellness and cancer prevention
- Opportunities to create an enduring community with fellow cowgirls
VIEW OUR COWGIRL UP FOR THE CURE ITINERARY here.
ALL-INCLUSIVE 3-NIGHT WEEKEND PACKAGE* DETAILS:
- $2,250 per person with $750 per person being donated back to Komen Denver Affiliate
- Plus, your contribution will be matched, dollar for dollar, by the Bruce & Beth White Family.
- Pricing covers lodging, meals, soft drinks, premium spirits, beer and wine and a wide range of activities with guides, gear and instruction.
- *Excludes: 10% ranch fee, taxes, spa services and off ranch experiences are additional fee.
ALL COWGIRL UP RESERVATIONS ACCEPTED VIA THE BRUSH CREEK RANCH OFFICE ONLY! Inquire now by calling 307-327-5284 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.