Brush Creek Ranch Packages
Ultimate Wyoming Wing Shooting Adventures
Welcome to the newest icon in luxury Western sporting destinations. Experience 15,000 supremely private acres of endless adventure—from a variety of elite wing shooting adventures across the famed Platte River Valley in south central Wyoming. Then enjoy our luxury lodge and collection of finely-appointed cabins, full service spa and gourmet culinary experiences. An unparalleled Western adventure awaits you at Brush Creek Ranch.
Led by professional bird dog trainer Russell Stallard and our Brush Creek Ranch field guides, you’ll get a chance to see some of the best Labrador Retrievers, Spaniels, English pointers or English setters in Wyoming go into action, retrieving your downed birds for these exciting experiences: Classic Walking Hunt; Pheasant Continental Tower Hunt; and Seasonal Waterfowl Hunts.
Our ducks hunts offer you prime access in the Central Flyway Region via our private water access on the Encampment River and ten ponds in the esteemed Platte River Valley.
Brush Creek Ranch Offers A Variety Of Refined Wing Shooting Adventure Packages
Join us August through October for our walking hunts and tower shoots and late September through October for our seasonal duck hunting. Hunts include:
- Access to BCR Gun Club with sporting clays and professional shooting range
- Your choice of half day wing shooting or duck hunt adventure
- All necessary guides, gear and instruction, including shot gun & shells plus safety vest and hat
- Luxurious accommodations the Trailhead Lodge
- All daily meals, soft drinks, premium beers/wines/spirits, including “after glow” in the Brush Creek Ranch Saloon
- Additional ‘on ranch’ activities to experience, with gear, wranglers/guides & instruction including: horseback riding, Orvis-endorsed fly fishing, Brush Creek Ranch Gun Club featuring long range rifle/pistol shooting range including skeet and sporting clays, archery course, ranch ranger tours, over 45 miles of trails to enjoy hiking, mountain biking and more along with full fitness center
- Pricing for Brush Creek ranch Wing Shooing and Duck Hunt packages begin at $1,900 per night, based on double occupancy.
- Walking hunts and tower shoots valid now August through October; Duck hunt adventures valid late September through October-based on seasonal hunting guidelines.
- Three-night stay minimum
- Exclusions: 10% ranch fee, 8% taxes; spa treatments, 'off ranch' fly fishing and added shooting is additional fee.
- Each hunter must have a valid Wyoming bird hunting license
EMBARK ON AN EXCITING WYOMING WING SHOOTING ADVENTURE TODAY!
Call 307-327-5284 or email email@example.com