Brush Creek Ranch
News & Press
Brush Creek Ranch
Spring Newsletter 2017
GREETINGS TO ALL OF OUR VALUED GUESTS
It won’t be long now until that familiar buzz returns. As the sun rises on those beautiful mornings, the scent of bacon billows from the kitchen, the Outfitters Barn hums with preparation, and I get to shake our smiling guests’ hands as they begin another amazing day.
I’ll let you in on a little secret: Our team’s daily goal is to understand and exceed our guests’ expectations, in an effort to create their idea of the vacation of a lifetime. I believe our folks do a very, very good job at that, too. (Those accolades in the back of this newsletter? They make them happen.)
The proof is in the off-season. We’ve been hard at work, taking your cues to grow and fine-tune our terrific offerings across the Brush Creek Luxury Ranch Collection:
- Brand-new and expanded activities, including rock climbing, a 40-station aerial adventure ropes course and dual tandem zip lines
- Elevated dining, with added menu options, à la carte choices, seating flexibility, themes and entertainment
- Incredibly private hideaways—adults-only, boutique retreat Magee Homestead and elite-access French Creek Sportsmen’s Club
- Big strides in long-term sustainability strategies, like our own 6,500-square-foot greenhouse and Akaushi cattle program
- A more tranquil layout in the Trailhead Lodge hub, so you can relax comfortably outdoors
Above all, expect an emphasis on personal transformation. Whether here or at home, we hope you find time to align with the rhythms of the Earth. Pause from your routine, and step outside. Be inspired by nature. And when you kick back as the sun goes down, you’ll have plenty of stories to share. We reopen on May 17, and I could not be more eager to welcome you back.
Executive VP/COO, Brush Creek Ranch