Romantic Ranch Retreat
Cooking classes, couples massage, yoga, private sleigh rides & in-room amenities
The Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch is the perfect place to cozy up with your loved one. Retreat to Wyoming for relaxing couples massages, delectable cooking classes with our executive chefs, romantic dinners with live music, and opulent dessert stations. For couples who love adventure, get cozy on your private sleigh ride, build intimacy and trust with couples yoga, and partake in any of our numerous snow sports.
Choose from our vast array of award-winning activities such as snowmobiling and skiing, or select one of our "Valentine's Day Exclusive" options for your romantic weekend.
Thursday, February 11th
- Valentine's Day Exclusive - Start the day cooking alongside one of our world class chefs in this "Cooking for Couples" class with mimosa pairing. $250.00/pp+
- Valentine's Day Exclusive - Infuse serenity into your afternoon with couples yoga
- Dinner will be served at the Cheyenne Club at The Farm with a special dessert for two
Friday, February 12th
- Valentine's Day Exclusive - Spend the morning with Executive Pastry Chef, Keisha Sanderson and learn "The Art of Chocolate" while sipping mimosas. $250.00/pp+
- Dinner will be served at our Trailhead Lodge with an opulent dessert action station and live music
Saturday, February 13th
- Valentine's Day Exclusive - Snuggle up on a romantic private sleigh ride with warm beverages, offered in the afternoon*
- Valentine's Day Exclusive - Advance your practice with afternoon couples yoga
- Dinner will be served at the Cheyenne Club at The Farm
Sunday, February 14th
- A special Valentine's Day dinner will be served at Cheyenne Club at The Farm. Couples will enjoy a special tasting menu with wine pairings. $125/pp+
Reserve a couples massage at our premier spa and receive complimentary aromatherapy.
Subject to availability. A la carte fees apply to certain activities. A 20% service fee will be added to incremental activities.
*Offered 1:30, 2:00 and 2:30pm, weather permitting; first come, first serve on the available time slots