Celebrate With the True Spirit of the American West
Join us in the great American West for our classic kick-off to the summer season for an exciting weekend of events, including sunrise yoga on our floating deck with views of the Sierra Madre Mountains, wine tasting with award-winning winemaker with Ted Lemon of Littorai Wines, running of the horses, and more. Celebrate together with family and friends in the serene Wyoming wilderness for peaceful rejuvenation, endless activities and fresh culinary experiences.
Itinerary Details Below.
- INCLUSIVE: Horseback Riding | Gun Shooting | Pond Fly Fishing | Mountain Biking | Hiking | Ropes Course & Zip Lining | Rock Climbing | Climbing Wall | Paintball | Yoga | Sunrise Yoga | Fitness Classes | Guided Ranger Tours | Lawn Games | Lil Wranglers Kids' Program
- A LA CARTE: Guided Creek Fly Fishing | Wade/Float Fly Fishing Trips | Cattle Drives | Private Horseback Riding or Lessons | Picnic Horseback Rides | Private Shooting | Hunting | ATVing | Trailhead Spa Treatments | Private Yoga | Guided Meditation | Sound Healing | Culinary Experiences at The Farm | River Float Trip | Golf
*Experiences are first come, first serve per available time slots. Outdoor activities are weather permitting. A la carte fees apply to certain activities. A 20% service fee will be added to incremental activities.
Thursday, May 26th
- 5 PM: Welcome Reception at the Farm, including a Greenhouse tour, hors d’oeuvres and biodynamic wine tasting with Ted Lemon of Littorai Wines. Inclusive to all Ranch guests. Learn more about this award-winning winemaker.
- Seed-to-table dinner at the Cheyenne Club at The Farm
Friday, May 27th
- 1:30 PM: Wine & Agriculture Seminar with Ted Lemon of Littorai Wines: Learn about terroir and regenerative agriculture, enjoy wines paired with cheese from our Creamery and cured, ranch-raised 100% American Wagyu. Inclusive to all Ranch guests. Limited seating.
- Enjoy Live Western Rockabilly Music during dinner featuring the Poudre Valley Playboys – guitar phenomenon Josh Long and upright bass aficionado Mark Verschoor.
Saturday, May 28th
- 7:15 AM: Begin your day with an exhilarating Running of the Horses.
- 7 PM: Five-Course Wine Dinner with Award-Winning Winemaker, Ted Lemon at Cheyenne Club ($250 per person)
- Inclusive seed-to-table dinner at the Cheyenne Club at The Farm
- 8:30 PM: Denim & Diamonds Concert with Constant Change Band – Be sure to pack your dancing shoes and dance the night away to your favorite country and rock hits in the spacious Saddle Barn at The Farm.
Sunday, May 29th
- 3 PM: Meet us at the Saloon for some pre-dinner cocktails and Live Tunes by Davis & Mavrick, performing tributes to the best-known songwriters of light rock, folk, country, and the standards of the ‘50s, ‘60s, and ‘70s.
Monday, May 30th
- Celebrate the day with a Rocky Mountain Lunch along with more Live Music favorites by Davis & Mavrick.
- Relax from a days-worth of adventure and enjoy a casual Platte Valley BBQ dinner.