Offers & Events
There is always something going on across the award-winning luxury ranch resorts of the Brush Creek Luxury Ranch Collection—from special event celebrations for family to culinary escapes for couples and sporting weekends for the adventurous outdoorsmen. Peruse our events and packages to plan your perfect getaway today!
Join Us As We Ring In the New Year!
This year, celebrate your New Year’s Eve around our dinner tables here at the Ranch. Envision crisp glasses of Champagne and full-bodied wines expertly paired with each dish of a decadent five-course meal. You’ll be treated like royalty by our very own Executive Chef Daniel Grunbeck, as he prepares ultra-rare, Ranch-raised Akaushi beef, premium caviar, fresh seafood and shellfish specially flown in for the event, and other artfully crafted surprises.
During dinner, Davis & Maverick will sweep you away on a musical journey, performing classics from the 50’s, 60’s, and 70’s. After the performance of a lifetime, the festivities continue with Afterglow in the Trailhead Lodge! Together we’ll sing-along around the fire, enjoy roasted chestnuts, indulge in all the wines experiences — from mulled wine to a sparkling wine tasting — and, of course, the shining moment of our night… the countdown to 2019!
Davis & Maverick
Providing their own renditions of the best songs from the 50’s, 60’s, and 70’s, Davis and Mavrick possess an engaging spirit when performing for audiences of all ages. Using polished vocal harmonies, versatiles arrangements, acoustic guitars, percussion and ukulele, this duo has been performing together for over twenty years and has been on the Wyoming Arts Council’s Artist Roster since 2004. Davis and Mavrick features Susan Davis (originally from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania) on vocals, acoustic guitar, ukulele and percussion and Ron Mavrich (originally from Cleveland, Ohio) on vocals, acoustic guitar and ukulele. They have made Laramie, Wyoming their home since 1985.
- New Year’s Eve dinner served December 31, 2018.
- The Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch is open for Winter season from December 27, 2018 through January 5, 2019 and February 14th through March 30th, 2019.
- Book by December 15, 2018 and receive a Medicine Bow snowmobiling excursion for two!
- A minimum stay of 2 nights will apply based on availability.
- Not valid with other offers or discounts.
- *Excludes 23% Ranch Fee (inclusive of our service fee and all applicable taxes), spa experiences, elite à la carte adventures, and alcoholic beverages.
- All winter activities are dependent on weather conditions.