Driven Shooting in the Heart of the American West
English Style Driven Hunts
The classic hunting traditions of old England meet the modern spirt of the American West to combine for a wingshooting experience not found anywhere else in the world. Set in the secluded rolling hills of Southern Wyoming at the base of the Rocky Mountains, this traditional method of wingshooting, once only offered in Europe, is now exclusively offered in Wyoming through our diverse 16,000-private-acres of optimal bird habitat on the historical Sanger Ranch.
- Maximum of 10 shooters per driven hunt
- The hunt is lead by the ‘Shoot Captain’, a team of dog handlers, and your personal loader
- The hunt includes six drives total with a break for ‘Elevensies’ in the middle
- Each drives features hundreds of Pheasants and Hungarian Partridge with no bag limit
- Shooters rotate through ten different “pegs” or shooting positions during each drive
- The highest quality over/under or side-by-side shotguns are provided for each shooter
Click here for information on our special Driven Hunting Weekend with Orvis Wingshooting Sept 6th - 9th
Click here for information on our special Driven Hunting Weekend with Purdey Shotguns Sept_28th - Oct_1st
August 1st – October 31st
Each hunter must have a valid Hunters Safety Card (if born after Jan 1, 1966) and a Wyoming bird hunting license. For pricing and more specific details about your wingshooting adventure, call 307.327.2028 or email email@example.com.
Come witness first hand the most unique wingshooting experience the U.S. has to offer at French Creek Sportsman’s Club.