Special Event - 6th Annual Cowgirl Up for the Cure
Join us for three days of immersive wellness, reflective intention and adventure on September 23-26, 2018 for our 6th annual "Cowgirl Up for the Cure" to benefit Susan G. Komen®.
One of our most treasured girlfriend getaways will include the return of very special guest Ambassador Nancy Brinker, Susan G. Komen Founder, along with the Komen Scholar Dr. Jennifer Pietenpol!
During this all-inclusive weekend on our breathtaking 30,000 acre guest ranch, you'll bond over:
- Enriching adventures and activities including: horseback riding, fly fishing, shooting sports and archery, hiking, mountain biking, Ranger and ATV tours and more!
- Fitness challenges including ropes course and zip lines on our new state-of-the-art aerial adventure course
- Yoga, meditation and wellness experiences
- Spa Treatments*
- Luxurious lodging amidst the wide open landscape of the American West
- Nightly live entertainment
- Annual 5K Race for the Cure
- Ladies Roundup Rodeo featuring the BCR Wrangling Team
- Gourmet Rocky Mountain cuisine
- Mission moments and programs focusing on health, wellness and cancer prevention
- Opportunities to connect and create an enduring community with fellow cowgirls
All-Inclusive 3-Night Package* Details:
$750 - $1050++ per person (depending on accommodations), of which $750 per person being donated back to Susan G. Komen and your contribution will be matched, dollar for dollar, by the Bruce & Beth White Family. This is certainly one of our most treasured and meaningful girlfriend getaway ideas.
*Pricing covers lodging, meals, soft drinks, premium spirits, beer and wine and a wide range of activities with guides, gear and instruction and Ranch Fee (inclusive of our service fee and all applicable taxes). Excludes spa experiences and elite adventures. Other restrictions may apply, based on availability. Pricing subject to change.