When using our Sites, visiting our property, or interacting with us in any other manner, you may voluntarily provide information about yourself, including your name, email address, phone number, payment information, city, state, postal code, country, and any other information you choose to provide. We may collect this information when you contact our reservation team, make or confirm a reservation, submit a press inquiry, subscribe to our newsletter, or interact with us for any other purpose. If you apply for a job with BCR, we collect the information you submit during the application process, including your educational background, employment history, and references. If you host an event on our property, we collect information regarding your guests, such as their name and any other information you choose to provide to us. We may receive information about you from third parties, such as travel-related resources, and combine it with information you have provided to us.
We use your information for the following purposes:
- For identification and verification purposes;
- To provide products and services you request, including to provide newsletters to which you subscribe;
- For employment purposes, including to process applications;
- To respond to your inquiries;
- To personalize and improve the services we provide;
- To send newsletters, promotions, and marketing materials that may be of interest to you;
- Where necessary for business purposes, including to manage your reservation and stay at BCR;
- To comply with the law and to maintain the security of our Sites; or
- With your consent, or as otherwise disclosed at the time information is collected.
We may share the information we collect with other parties, including the following:
- Affiliated companies;
- Third party vendors that perform services on behalf of BCR, such as customer relations providers;
- As part of a corporate sale, merger, or acquisition, or other transfer of all or part of our assets, including as part of a bankruptcy proceeding;
- Pursuant to a subpoena, court order, governmental inquiry, or other legal process or as otherwise required by law, or to protect our rights or the rights of third parties; or
- With your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of data collection or sharing.
We may share information that has been anonymized or aggregated without limitation.
We may work with third parties that collect data about your use of the Sites and other sites or apps over time for non-advertising purposes. BCR uses Google Analytics and other third-party services to improve the performance of the Sites and for analytics and marketing purposes. For more information about how Google Analytics collects and uses data when you use our Sites, visit https://www.google.com/policies/ privacy/partners/, and to opt out of Google Analytics, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
The Sites may provide links to third-party websites or apps, including our social media pages. We do not control the privacy practices of those websites or apps, and they are not covered by this privacy notice. You should review the privacy notices of other websites or apps that you use to learn about their data practices.
The Sites may also include integrated social media tools or “plug-ins,” such as social networking tools offered by third parties. If you use these tools to share personal information or you otherwise interact with these features on the Sites, those companies may collect information about you and may use and share such information in accordance with your account settings, including by sharing such information with the general public. Your interactions with third-party companies and your use of their features are governed by the privacy notices of the companies that provide those features. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy notices of any accounts you create and use.
We will retain your information only for the period necessary to achieve the business purpose for which it was collected. After expiration of that period, the corresponding information is routinely deleted.
BCR is located in the United States and all of our data processing activities occur in the United States. Any information you provide to us will be transferred to, processed, and stored in the United States. By providing us with your information, you acknowledge that the United States has standards for the processing and storage of information that may not be equivalent to those in the jurisdiction where you reside and/or are a citizen, and you consent to our collection, transfer, processing, and storage of your information in the United States.
We may provide you with certain control regarding our collection, use, and sharing of information. If you would like to exercise choice regarding your information, including to access and correct your information, receive a copy of your information, or withdraw consent you previously provided, please contact us using the information in the “Contact” section below. To change your communication preferences, including to unsubscribe from our newsletter, please use the link provided at the bottom of our communications.
If our information practices change, we will post these changes on this page. We encourage you to visit this page periodically to learn of any updates.
If you have questions, comments, or concerns about this privacy notice, please contact us at:
Brush Creek Ranch
66 Brush Creek Ranch Road
Saratoga, WY 82331
Phone: (307) 327-5284