Magee Homestead: A Private Luxury Guest Ranch
A Sophisticated Wyoming Getaway
For the ultimate in sophisticated luxury guest ranch experiences, the Magee Homestead prairie hideaway unfolds as a romantic and spellbinding retreat for adult couples or small groups of up to 24 guests. Here, take the reins of your own time enjoying bespoke, personal attention, richly-appointed accommodations, sumptuous culinary delights, and adventures that rekindle your sense of discovery and wellness.
Magee Homestead features a private lodge, a collection of nine historically restored cabins, a spa, and a pool in a tranquil, creek-side setting tucked amidst the award-winning Brush Creek Ranch in Wyoming. This breathtaking atmosphere is ideal for an enchanted couple’s getaway, a picturesque ranch honeymoon, or an unforgettable family vacation. The dedicated homestead staff provides an entirely customized experience with offerings that include horseback riding, fly fishing, shooting sports, and spa and wellness treatments. Enjoy refined hospitality and consummate privacy for a rejuvenating stay in the lap of supreme luxury.
Features of Our Boutique Western Hideaway
- Stunning Magee Lodge featuring private dining room, outdoor patio and great room with bar and billiards
- Adult-centric immersive wellness experience with Luxury accommodations for a maximum of 24 guests
- Signature culinary dining with chef-prepared contemporary Rocky Mountain cuisine and expansive wine collection
- Outdoor adventures, including equestrian pursuits, fly fishing excursions, ranger tours, shooting and archery
- Dedicated staff including personal concierge and all guides, gear and instruction for on-site activities
- Magee Spa with luxurious treatments, salon services and grotto soaking tub
- Luxury pavillion with outdoor pool, cabanas, poolside saloon and grill and library
- Wellness and fitness programming including Yoga Yurt, meditation, hiking and biking on over 50 miles of trails, full fitness center
Celebrated Western Heritage
Magee Homestead at Brush Creek Ranch has its own fascinating history. The property on which the luxurious guest ranch now sits was a cow camp and hay-producing ranch back in the early 1900s. The smaller cabins on the property, which have been renovated and turned into individual lodging cabins, were once used as housing for cowpokes.
The name of each individual cabin – TZ, Elk Hollow, Burgess, Wood, Pearce, Downie and Wiant – come from the original property title work, which likely reflects the names of the original homesteaders before the Ranch was combined into one larger property. In addition, an historic stagecoach from the Gold Hill Stage route originally located on the Magee Homestead has been moved, completely refurbished and serves as an elegant cabin suite on the main ranch.
To inquire about availability for your personal Western escape or a private group retreat to Magee Homestead at Brush Creek Ranch, please submit a Reservation Inquiry.