it's not a job, it's a lifestyle
Are you adventurous, hardworking, and eager to serve? Embark on an exciting and rewarding new adventure by joining one of the most sought-after luxury ranch teams in the United States. Click on the “View Open Positions” tab below to find our full list of year-round and seasonal opportunities.
Time and time again, our luxury ranch collection receives rave reviews from guests who recognize the dynamic staff for making the difference in their vacation. Our accolades including being named #1 Resort in the U.S by Conde Nast Traveler and Travel+Leisure, honored as Forbes Five Star and an Orvis Dual-Endorsed Fly Fishing & Wing Shooting Lodge, thanks to the efforts of our talented team!
with a View
You aren’t someone who wants to be
confined to a desk. Follow your true
passion as a member of our team.
elite team member
As a member of our elite team, there is plenty to look forward to:
- Live in the heart of the American West and experience the rare opportunity to work on a historic cattle ranch.
- Gain valuable, unique employment and leadership experience while building your career with White Lodging, one of the hospitality industry’s most recognized leaders.
- Enjoy competitive compensation which includes: a monthly salary, housing, meals, and an end-of-season service gratuity.
- Explore and discover all the activities offered across the Ranch’s 30,000 acres, the surrounding Platte River Valley, and the majestic Medicine Bow National Forest.
- Connect with other like-minded individuals and forge new friendships as you work together to ensure the highest level of service and fulfill our goal of creating lifetime guests.
*NOTE: We will primarily consider applicants who are able to work the duration of the summer season, from May through October.
*HOUSING: Our housing provided for seasonal positions consists of clean, modern, dormitory-style rooms with up to 4 people per room. Our seasonal housing is not suitable for families or pets. The nearby towns of Saratoga, Encampment, and Riverside often have properties available for seasonal rental.
Download the Brush Creek Luxury Ranch Application below and save the PDF to your computer. Fill out your application and save the completed form.
Once you have completed the application form and have your résumé and cover letter ready, click on the Additional Details Form below. There you will be prompted to answer some additional questions and will be able to upload your completed application materials.
The employee experience
Curious about what life is like working at Brush Creek Ranch? Want to know what it takes to succeed as a Brush Creek Ranch employee? Here’s a quick inside look at ranch life as told by some of our seasoned staff.