Frequently Asked Questions
What’s included in my stay?
All lodging reservations at Brush Creek Ranch and its three luxury properties include accommodations, three meals daily, select beer, wine, spirits, and a variety of on-ranch activities, including horseback riding, shooting, yoga, winter cross-country skiing and ice fishing, and much more. Inquire with your personal concierge for a full list of activities.
What is the best way to get to Brush Creek Ranch?
Can I arrive before check-in time or stay later than check-out?
Yes! We welcome you to enjoy lunch and an afternoon activity on your day of arrival. Your room will be ready no later than our check-in time at 4:00PM, and we will do our best to check you in early if possible. Check-out time is 9:00AM, when we politely ask guests to depart their rooms. We welcome you to join us for breakfast and relax in any of our cozy common spaces until your departure.
What is the deposit and cancellation policy?
A 50% deposit of your total reservation amount is due at the time of reservation. The remaining balance is collected 60 days prior to your arrival. If you need to cancel your travel plans more than 60 days before your arrival, your deposit will be refunded less a 10% transaction fee. After 60 days prior to your arrival date, your deposit is non-refundable, but may be kept on file for a future stay.
How do I get around the property?
Brush Creek Ranch provides car service year-round to get to and from your activities, special events, and offsite dining. During the summer, guests staying in remote cabins at the Lodge & Spa receive golf carts for easy transportation between their accommodations and the main lodge.
Can I horseback ride in the winter?
Yes! Guests can partake in riding through snowy trails or opt to ride indoors in our expansive arena. Other winter activities also include our heated shooting range, ice fishing, fat tire biking, and more. As well as à la carte snowmobiling through Medicine Bow National Forest, and skiing and snowboarding on our private Green Mountain.
Are guests allowed to bring pets?
For the safety of your pets and surrounding farm animals, Brush Creek Ranch is a pet-free property. While wildlife can pose a threat to pets, some dogs can also cause stress and harm to animals on the Ranch and fellow working ranches nearby.
Prior notification is required in order to bring registered service animals. Registered Service Dogs trained to perform task(s) for the benefit of an individual with a disability can stay at no additional charge. Registered emotional support animals, comfort animals, and therapy dogs will be charged a $250 pet fee.
- Dogs are welcome to reside inside select accommodations (no lodge rooms).
- While outdoors, dogs must remain on a leash.
- Dogs may not be left unattended at any time in guest accommodations.
- Dogs must be current on all vaccinations.
- Dogs may not participate in activities (guided hikes are the only exception).
- Housekeeping will not enter a guest accommodation if a dog is unattended.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their dog on property and surrounding area.
- Dogs are not permitted in restaurants or other dining venues.
- Dogs are not permitted on any home furnishings, including beds.
- Two dogs maximum are allowed.
- Standard Resort Damage Fees or Misuse Fees may apply. Fees will be determined by the Director of Guest Services following guest departure.