Ranch Jobs in Wyoming
Work at Brush Creek Ranch
Are you adventurous, hard working and filled with the spirit to serve? Embark on an exciting and rewarding adventure by browsing our ranch jobs in Wyoming and joining one of the most sought-after luxury ranch teams in the U.S.
The Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch was recently named #5 Hotel & Resort in the world, #1 Resort in the U.S and #1 Resort in the West by Condé Nast Traveler for the third consecutive year! We are currently searching for passionate associates to fill a variety of positions on team for the 2017 season which runs from May through October. Time and time again, we receive rave reviews from our guests who recognize the dynamic Brush Creek Ranch staff for making the difference in their vacation of a lifetime. Ask us about our Wyoming ranch jobs in hospitality and apply today.
As a member of our elite team, there is plenty to look forward to:
Live in the heart of the American West and experience the rare opportunity to live and work on an historic cattle ranch.
Gain valuable and unique employment and leadership experience while building your career with White Lodging, one of the hospitality industry's most recognized leaders.
Enjoy competitive compensation which includes: a monthly salary, housing, meals, and an end of season service gratuity.
Explore and discover all the activities that Brush Creek Ranch offers across the ranch's 30,000 acres, along with the surrounding Platte River Valley and the majestic Medicine Bow National Forest.
Connect with other like-minded individuals and forge new friendships as you work together to ensure the highest level of service and fulfill our goal of creating lifetime guests at Brush Creek Ranch.
*NOTE: For all positions, priority will be given to applicants able to work the duration of the summer season, from May through October.
*ALSO: Please let us know if you sing or play an instrument in addition to the position you apply for as there will be additional unique opportunities for you to showcase your talent!
1. View employment opportunities and job descriptions HERE. *NOTE: For all positions, priority will be given to applicants able to work the duration of the summer season, from May through October.
2. Download the Brush Creek Ranch Application. Click 'SAVE AS' first to save the PDF to your computer, and then fill it out and save as a completed form to email over. (*Do not fill out the form before saving it or you will run into issues.)
3. Answer some additional details required for the application process HERE and please email your resume, cover letter, and application form directly to Human Resources Manager firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Thank you for applying! Please note that we receive hundreds of applications, and will be in touch with you as soon as possible. Please contact HR Manager Nora Asbury email@example.com (307-327-2005) with any further questions.
5. Watch our Employment Experience Teaser Trailer and get excited for 2017!